GM Participation and Ethics
- All team GMs are expected to participate in the league, make all exports, draft picks, and league votes. If a GM is going to be gone and is unable to make the necessary changes before a sim, instructions can be left for one of the Commissioners to do so. GMs who miss exports on any kind of consistent basis will be removed from the league, and their teams will be given to another interested owner.
- In addition, any GM suspected of tanking their season in order to improve their draft position will be removed from the league. This ruins the integrity of the league and can't be tolerated. Obviously, this wouldn't apply to a GM who opts to play young players for evaluation once a competitive season is no longer realistic. However, GMs who make a clear attempt to take a dive will no longer be welcome.
- The NAFL is run on a strict guideline of fairness. If any flaw exists in the game engine that can allow a GM to play outside the normal restrictions of the sim, they are expected to not take advantage of such flaw. Violating any basic sense of fair play to give a team an advantage will result in immediate expulsion from the league. There is no tolerance on this issue.
- Only the GM of the player's team may change nicknames in game.
- At times, it may be that a team is without a human GM, hopefully for only a brief period. If this occurs, the Commissioner will place the team under computer control or make any necessary moves himself until a new GM is found.